Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Fruit Basket

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only seen the Fruits Basket anime and read maybe the first 3-4 volumes of the manga, but I definatly like Kyo and Touru pairing ^___^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know who!!!! Aww I want to know, I have been trying to figure this out for a very LONG time ^^;;

    I have watched the anime but I haven't read the Manga >___< I would really love to read the Manga some day though ^.^

    But it is hard for me too say who I think is the better couple is cause they are both nice and kind and ect but I think it would have to be Kyo and Touru ^^

    @silverflute could you possible tell me please cause I have been dieing to know ^^;; And I know it would be a shame to ruin it for everybody so could you possible e-mail it to me please ^_^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you e-mail it to Yaoi Manga Girl then send it to me too, please ^^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member silverflute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i found out touru definitely likes him, but i was not surprised.. because if u read carefully from beginning, touru only ***ies in front of him!! and he does realli understand about touru, more than the other guy. Only he noticed the difference in touru when she was *****. and he always ends up *** ing to her.. every time!!!! haha i did *** so excitement would not be taken away again!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh I do love this anime and the manga even more its sweet and pretty with a good dose of underlying dark and twisted (yeah you will notice me saying dark and twisted a lot - thats because I am rather fond of the dark and the twisted [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    the art is stunning and there are soooo many eye candy character a fan girl can die happy - and I would rather die happy in the arms of Hatsuharu (cow bow) or at least cosplay as him [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    as for pairing...ahem... errr ... I am a yaoi fan - you can guess i much rather ignore torou and slash away practically every male member of the sohma family with another (but especially Shigure and Hatori... yumyumyum).

    but even without mad slashing- its had me in emotional tears half of the time and I also laughed a lot - its just great [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can someone tell me where I can find Fruits Basket scanlations? I only found some on mangaproject but that IRC download stuff didn't work. Or can you email it to me?
    I read a little from this manga, but in German only the first few chapters are published and I want to read more!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 18, 2003 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @silverflute hmm..call me slow but I still don't know [img]redface.gif[/img] I haven't read the Manga so maybe that is why [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Hmm..can you say a little more cause I only now the anime......That is why I really want to read the Manga ^^;;

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the manga is published by Hana to Yume and is still running now standing at 11 volumes.

    you can find some scanlation of the first volume here: http://hoshimanga.cjb.net/

    and there are some sites that do translations for other bits and pieces of the manga but its very scattered and they all seem to be down at the moment.

    I'll try and see if I can find some links that work. but anyway - Hoshi manga might give you an idea about the manga [img]smile.gif[/img]

    it followes the anime to begin with only it goes much deeper into the personal tragedies and the atmosphere.

    it then continues the story where the anime stopped slowly looking into the meaning of the curse and possibly how it can be stopped with more characters and an ever darkening plot.

    my Japanese is terrible though so I can't tell you much more - sorry. I hope this little helps though.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohh thanx for the site ^^

    Hmm....also now I want to read the manga even more ^0^ and I really want to buy it now too ~__^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 18, 2003 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anybody have the volumens 06-07-08??? i haven't found those yet [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    here other link of fruits basket http://eden.randomfandom.org/
    i guess touru likes AKITO SAN ??? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    i guess is kyo [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] but poor kagura she 's the best ^_^ i like that girl i want to be like her someday
    all the best wishes to akito , kyo and hatori they have all the weight of the curse
    i don't like yuki to touru
    i like yuki to Hatsuharu only for Hatsuharu
    i don't like yuki


    me onigiri??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •